Saturday, August 4, 2012

Changes

I have been in and out of my blog over the last two months.  My career-life has been a roller coaster ride.  On some days I feel that everything is in place and there are days when a lot of things are in shambles.

Sometimes begging off from being grown-up for a day is tempting.  I don't know if this happens to you but there are times when I feel that I should just be irresponsible and do what I want.  It might be acceptable when you are single and no one depends on you - I have done that a lot of times.  It feels great. It is refreshing.

But now, the decisions we (my husband and myself) make are based not only on what is best for us, individually and as couple, but also on what suits well for our children.  

So...

We enjoy the moment and get on with life.  Fun, rough but better times ahead.  


No comments:

Post a Comment