Tuesday, August 14, 2012

SALE ALERT : Gift Gate at the NBC Tent

Hey everyone!  Life's been pulling me away from blogging (new work!!!).  Just checking in real quick to share with you that Gift Gate will have their first ever big sale.  I am so excited because my girls are into Sanrio, Disney and anything pink lately.  I am looking forward to finding great buys and maybe get some Christmas shopping done.  

You heard me right.  The warning signals are off.  In three weeks time, the Manila airwaves will be full of Christmas carols.  The holiday season starts in September.  It will be great to find gift ideas this early.

From what I read they will have on sale pillows, plush toys, shoes, bags, apparel, accessories, stationery and a lot more.  

Gift Gate Sale 2012 at the NBC Tent, BGC

There is an entrance file of 20 pesos but BDO Cardholders and Sanrio Fan Clun members get in (and a friend) for free. For more details please like Gift Gate on Facebook or follow @ilovegiftgate on Twitter.

Talk to you more later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment