Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekends and Kids and Storms Oh My!

My body clock does not have a snooze function.  I wish I can get an upgrade because, on weekends, I would like to be in bed until about 8:00 AM.  Instead, I wake up at 3:00 AM, toss and turn until I give up and find something to do.

This morning was no exception.  It was okay because, not being online all day yesterday, I can thank all of my friends who wished me well for my birthday.  

It was hot and humid early this morning.  Closing the windows, pulling the curtains and cranking up (or is down?) the airconditioning, I was able to fall back asleep at 6:30 AM.


Lo and behold, after an hour, I woke up to a stormy morning.  The girls are awake (and active!!!).  We can't do anything outdoors and they are bored silly of watching their movies so we find out of ways to enjoy the weekend.

Most of my activity proposals have been rejected by my girls.  They liked having their nails painted (thank you, Skin Food Milk Creamy Nail).  Now they are dancing and jumping up and down the bed to Kindermusik's music.  All the others, nope, they didn't like it.

What do we do after they are done exercising???

Weekends and Kids and Storms OH MY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment