Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Richwell Sale 2015: Summer Kids Craze

If you are following Richwell Club on Facebook then you probably know that they are doing a Summer Kids Craze sale for two consecutive weekends this month!

Be it starting early on your Christmas shopping or just pure joy on giving in to your kids' indulgence, driving to their building in Quezon City is a must!

Toys like Monster High, Barbie, Hotwheels, MegaBloks, V-tech and the biggest collectible toy, Shopkins, can be bought on a discounted price.  Stylish clothes and shoes from Big & Small, Orange Juice, Barbie, Ollie among others will also be on sale!


Some of my affordable finds in my years of shopping in Richwell Prime's warehouse sale includes a stroller, a bike, a truckload of Barbie and Monster High dolls, V-tech toys for back when my girls were still babies, kids' story and activity books, a lot of clothes and shoes.

The sale will be for the next two weekends - March 13-15 and March 20-22! Discount ranges from 20% to 80%.

I am sure my almost 8-year old birthday will do anything to shop for Shopkins here.  It's great that they are including them this year considering they are hard-to-find in local toy stores.

Have fun shopping!


14 comments:

  1. I'll share this summer kids craze event Sis to my friends. Such a bargain and great price for clothes.:)
    www.sweetcuisinera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I am there to score some gifts for my godchildren! Their birthdays are coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this, I'm looking for graduation gift for my son. I will follow their FB page so I will be updated too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thanks for the info! this is a great deal! my kids will gonna love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good. It's a great opportunity to shop early for inaanaks..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! Up to 80%? Great sale indeed! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely every moms and babies love. All nice brands pa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the heads up. My kids are into Shopkins nowadays! I don't really understand why.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is awesome! Too bad, it is geographically impossible for us to get there. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who won't love SALE! Right? I will check this one out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't gone to Richwell Club. I wish I could drop by during their sale next week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whao sales.. great time to stock up on bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always wanted to go to Richwell but it's so far from our home. I'm afraid na matraffic, hehe... But I'm sure worth it naman pag nag-sale sila. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish this sale is available here. I will definitely going, love to hunt and get some deals especially on kiddies clothes and accessories.
    www.wish4less.com

    ReplyDelete