Saturday, March 28, 2015

Manila Ocean Park Tips

To add to our earlier post about the Manila Ocean Park, I am  giving you some tips for your visit.

Summer is definitely the best time to drop by if you are going to bring the family to the water park.  Because you can take them even on weekdays, the parks will not be as busy and jampacked as it normally is on weekends.  You can roam around freely and stay as much as you can.  There is no time limit. 

We were a party of twelve when we went there last Saturday, March 21st.  Days before that, I checked the park's website for special rates.  They have various promos which you can check out here.  I found the Summer Bundles affordable - you can even choose on the packages to get, depending on what you want to visit.

Taken from the Manila Ocean Park website

Because we were on tour with the kids and kids-at-heart, it was definitely a must to visit  Yexel's Toy Museum.  So I called the reservation office to see if they have other packages available.  I was able to talk to Renalie Lamboon, MOP Account Executive, who gave two packages to choose from.  I chose Package 2 that includes 9 attractions, including the toy museum, for just Php600. Definitely a good buy especially for a big group like ours! 

The nine attractions included are the following:
  • Ocenarium
  • Jellies Exhibit
  • Penguin Talk Show
  • Birds of Prey Kingdom
  • Sharks & Rays Dry Encounter
  • Trails of Antarctica
  • Fish Spa
  • Symphony Night Show
  • Yexel's Toy Museum
If you want to get the same package, you may get in touch with Renalie at +63906 467 2760 or at rlamboon@manilaoceanpark.com.


One useful tip, if you are getting a package that includes the Symphony Evening Show,  is to go to the park after lunch.  That gives you enough time to visit all the attractions without having to wait for a long time for the evening show to start.  This night spectacle should definitely be in tour.  My siblings took a video but I will not post it here - I don't want to ruin the experience for you.  The video does not give justice to its majesty.

Picture credits: Manila Ocean Park website
They have food stalls near the Funtasea Games & Rides area and restaurants all around the lobby in case you get hungry.  Just remember to make the most out of your time in one attraction because they do not allow re-entry.

Here are some more of the family's photos:















Have fun this summer!



22 comments:

  1. I want to visit the place too. I know our son will be super delighted when he saw the Iron Man place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is already affordable. I want to visit that place with my fiance. But he's just so busy and got no day offs. A policeman you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post for those who want to visit Ocean Park. It's been a long time since I last visited. There are a lot of amenities now that they don't have before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the Toy Museum located in the Ocean Park too? I still haven't been able to visit the Manila Ocean Park and hope to snag a deal too when I finally get to go. thanks for the tips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vera! Yup, Yexel's is inside the Manila Ocean Park. It is not related to anything in water but it is definitely a come-on for families with kids. :)

      Delete
  5. I've been to Manila Ocean Park twice but I haven't experienced the Birds of Prey Kingdom, Trails of Antarctica, Symphony Night Show and Yexel's Toy Museum. Ang dami na pala bago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been to Manila Ocean Park twice but I haven't experienced the Birds of Prey Kingdom, Trails of Antarctica, Symphony Night Show and Yexel's Toy Museum. Ang dami na pala bago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to visit this place. Soon sana matuloy na :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. manila ocean park is such a nice place to visit, my family had enjoyed our visit there with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  9. manila ocean park is such a nice place to visit, my family had enjoyed our visit there with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has been a really a long time since we went to a sea aquarium. The kids must have had lots of fun there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Yexel's Toy Museum is on Ocean Park na pala. My son will love to see the life size Iron Man. I'll check this promo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's been years since we last visited ocean park. i'm sure there are new attractions na. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a great time! Hope to take my family out on outings soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hindi pa ako nakakapunta dito :-( (https://iamdoctoreamer.wordpress.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never been to Ocean Park before but the package deal is surely a money saving for larger groups. I'll bookmarked this page for future reference. Thank you:)
    www.sweetcuisinera.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been to Manila Ocean park last year for my daughter's field trip. We loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I haven't been at Manila Ocean Park, but I really love to pay a visit soon! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its been 4 years since we visited Manila Ocean Park. Hopefully, we can do it again. Maybe not this summer, but soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks fun. I have been to the hotel inside but not MOP itself.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. You really enjoyed the place! It's so nice to see your photos. We went there in 2012, and the best part for me was the jelly fish...ganda!

    ReplyDelete
  21. They already have toy museum? Wow that's nice, the kids will surely love that.

    ReplyDelete