Thursday, November 1, 2012

Richwell Sale 2012: Christmas Shopping!

The schedule is finally out!

I am sure the mommies here in the metro are dying to know when the Richwell sale is.  The long wait is over!



Last year, I regretted not getting the toys that I am sure my girls will enjoy.  I will try my luck on getting them this year - hopefully at an even lower price. 

I sure hope they are still distributing Fisher-Price Little People toys.  My little girls are still into storytelling using their little people friends so I will need to replenish their collection.

Apart from toys, you can also get clothes, shoes, strollers, cribs, baby stuff (feeding bottles, baby wipes, sippy cups etc.) and, occasionally, even outdoor playhouses.

Some useful tips when you go to the warehouse sale:  

  1. Do not bring your kids!  It gets very crowded and the lines very long so they will not like them.
  2. Buddy up.  If you can shop with a friend or your sister, do so.  Have one fall in line while you shop and vice versa.  It will save you A LOT of time.
  3. Last year's sale was in a new venue in New Manila (same as this year).  Bring a fan.  You won't like how you smell after you shop.
  4. Bring a bottle of alcohol or hand sanitizer, having a towel won't hurt either.  Because this is in a warehouse, the boxes are mostly dusty.
  5. If they have the same rules as last year, it is brilliant to have your own batteries to test the toys you are meaning to buy.  They do not test battery-operated toys.  It will save you another trip in case they do not work.
  6. Bring your huge reusable bags.  Be nice to nature.  They do not have pushcarts but provide big-striped plastic bags to put your toys on.  
  7. If you bring a car, it might be a good idea to park in Tomas Morato and walk to Scout Torillo.  Finding a parking lot near the warehouse will be a challenge.

That is all I can think of for now.  In case you have questions, you may call them on the number that is on their banner or add them on Facebook.

Happy Christmas shopping!


  

3 comments:

  1. Wow thank you for sharing this. I am also waiting for this. Great tips too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I have my budget when there's a sale happening in the mall and department stores..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips there. Perhaps we are goign to visit this one too.

    ReplyDelete