Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Merry Christmas

Christmas season officially started in our house yesterday afternoon.  I know it sounds crazy if you are not living in the Philippines but here, Christmas can start as early as September 1st.  

The tree now stands tall in the living room.  It is decorated by purple and blue balls and whole lot of Disney character stuffed dolls to signify that a children's empire rule here.  Heh.

The girls helped decorating.  It was a race to see who can put up the most number of Christmas decors before they ran out.  Fortunately both were too busy rushing that they did not bother counting.  So when asked, I said "It is a tie! Pot and Nemo are both winners!"  They accepted that.  They were not in a competitive mood yesterday.

I am looking forward to the next 35 days.  Apart from making sure that they know the reason for the season (The birth of Jesus Christ, our Savior), I am banking on Santa Clause's promise that when they behave they can have one wish this Christmas.

I saw Pot talking to our Santa display this morning.  




"Santa, do you want breakfast?  I like a talking Jessie (a talking doll made by Thinkway for Toy Story).  What?  Oh really?  You are giving that to me for Christmas?!  YAY!  Thank you."

The very hopeful kid then saw me in the kitchen making coffee.  She told me Santa said yes - he will give her a talking Jessie.  I reminded her about Santa's "mechanics".  Santa checks his list twice.  He finds out who's naughty and who's nice.  

She nods and leaves (end of conversation).  

From our household to yours, here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas! :)





2 comments:

  1. So with our house, the christmas tree stand tall right after the "Undas". Santa visits the sack hanged on the tree three times a day. I just hope Santa will make it till Christmas! Ho ho ho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He visits your house three times a day?! I sure hope he does that to everyone. Santa, please do not play favorites. We want you to visit us with your goodies too! :P

    P.S. Thanks for reading. :)

    ReplyDelete