Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Photo courtesy of 123Greetings.com


2011, by far, has been the toughest year for me and my family.  A lot of bad and sad things has happened.  We started the year with Nemo being confined in the hospital four times on the first quarter of the year.  There's also our financial woes, heartbreaks and a major car accident.  It is lethargic to look back but I know the best way to do is to move on.

But still, I have a lot of things to thank for - may it be random acts of kindness from strangers to unexpected help from people around me.  Allow me to enumerate some.

I am thankful that I am given a family I love.  I try to keep my head high above the water for them.  

I am thankful for having a supportive extended family.  They are my parachute whenever I fall.

I am thankful that my little big girl Portia already goes to school. Part of my bucket list is to see her and Nemo finish school.  I may not give them the richness they can spend readily but I am sure they are covered with good education.

I am thankful for being part of a great company.  Nowhere can I find a more family-friendly setting than HP.  HP rocks!

I am thankful for meeting new friends and keeping a precious few "old" ones.  

I am thankful for being given the ability to laugh and smile despite of everything.

...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment