Friday, May 16, 2014

Recovering the Mojos

One person who amazingly doesn't lose his writing mojos is my husband Tag.  Apart from writing his full fantasy/romance/suspense book Regions of Passion, he has so far published 4 short stories and novellas that are available in Wattpad and Amazon.

If you want to indulge in some reading, please add him on Wattpad.  His book, Regions of Passion, is distributed as a series for free.

Just sit down and start writing - that is one tip he gave me to end this blogging drought. He said he gets his writing discipline from practice.  I wish it was that simple but really, I think he just has that gift.  He sits down, breathes and starts writing.  That simple.

I'll leave you with a synopsis of his book.  I hope you'll like it.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ingrid Semeska is a sixteen-year-old girl living in Ohio, in the summer of 1990. Life is going poorly for her: She is failing high school, her foster mother and brother abuse her, and she has a terrible habit of pushing away the few people in her life who love her. One of these people is Scott Bremman, a twenty-year-old grocery worker who is uncertain of himself and what he wishes to do with his life.

Things are going to change for them both, and soon. After Ingrid is attacked even more violently than usual by her foster brother, she flees into the protecting arms of Scott and her friend from work, Lisa. Lisa knows things about Ingrid--that she was born in another world during a war, and there are currently forces in action intent on destroying that world forever--that Ingrid doesn't know herself. It's time for her to find out, and return to that world as the only person capable of saving it from darkness. 

Regions of Passion is a novel by Tag Cavello.  It is 380 pages long.  You can find it in serial form over at Wattpad.
___________________________________________________________________________

Happy reading!



11 comments:

  1. Donnn't wait for inspirationnnnnnnn. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think when it comes to writing, the trick is to just write. That is the only way to get those mojos back. You have to force yourself to write something. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sis! I hope you have a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do believe in just sitting down and writing and everything will slowly fall in place. Good luck in finding your blogging mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Sis! Looking forward and hope you can join us again in CommEx. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just dropping in to say happy birthday! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I write in my head first. I used to "write" while in commute and that triggers everyting. I have been in wattpad and I will look into that story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated happy birthday Rose! Sometimes, I am losing the mojos too. But when I think about how long and what my blogs have been giving me, I started to think and write again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to see you again doing Commex. :) I myself have lost time in updating my blog. Let's both get back on track. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. same here girl! I'm not a natural writer. just love to share special moments with my family. have a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could write more naturally as your husband. It's really different when one has a passion for doing something.

    ReplyDelete