Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Countdown To Halloween!!

Last year, my husband and I were still working in the same firm.  This was an office who likes celebrating most especially Halloween.

As early as now, we are looking at costume possibilities.  My older daughter, Pot, decides on what she wants to wear.  She also recommends costumes that Nemo might like.

Here are their costumes from last year:

Nemo is Little Red Riding Hood



Custom-made Jessie of Toy Story costume


Here are our choices for this year for Portia:

Dorothy of the Wizard of Oz

The Wicked Witch


For Nemo, isn't this the cutest?

Looks real nice but will it be comfortable?
Maybe one of the fairies?




I am excited!

1 comment:

  1. I am to attend as the scarecrow. This according to Portia, who no doubt has determined that I don't have a brain. :) --Tag

    ReplyDelete