Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Quick Hello!

I would shout out that I am BACK (again) but, heck, saying that and blogging after 2 weeks would be embarrassing.  Heh.  So can I say I am back-ish and that I miss all three readers of my blog?  LOL!

It has been a crazy ride.  It still is actually.  From moving to a new house to surviving life  without a nanny to a crazy WFH  <--> looking after the kids while making sure the deliverable are covered.  It has been C.R.A.Z.Y!  I am happy we are surviving!

I can't tell how the whole experience has given me more patience.  Crazy drivers bother me less (it still happens, you will know in the next blog).  Series of unfortunate events hardly even moves me.  The universe does not conspire against me.  They are busy doing that to somebody else. 

Maybe I am being more patient... or maybe I am just doing great in mastering the art of tuning out. 

Anyhow... I hope to touch base more often now.  Sending you tropical cheers from the sunny Philippines.

Oh and hey, while we are on the subject, doesn't this feel true?  Somebody turn the A/C on!!

Not mine.  I saw this at the "I Love Philippines" FB page.


6 comments:

  1. Funny, but I think (feel) it's true. We still turn on the A/C even if its raining. So humid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love makeup but im totally skipping it because it melts the moment i put it! and that photo was epic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. true! we still turn on the A/C too even it's rainy season na..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny that the Philippines was detached from Earth. Anyway welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you are settled into your new home. It has been a hot summer and I am thankful for A/C. I know that we couldn't survive without having A/C in our house.

    I love your photo. ;)

    ReplyDelete