Monday, March 25, 2013

Jazzin' Up My Phone

One thing I like about the technology now is how versatile it has become.  Back when the mobile phone was first released, everyone was carrying ugly (and heavy) phones.  


Who would have known that, 20 years after, you can jazz up your phone so that it exudes your personality and your mood.  

I love that my current phone model has so many cases to choose from. I controlled myself successfully, owning only three cases.

The first case I bought was an Otterbox Commuter Series. It gave my phone that protection it needs especially since it is daily subjected to the craziest torture any phones can adhere to (A.K.A. Kids).





I also have a personalized case that I won from Alabang Bulletin's Christmas raffle.  They were made by Instamug, a company that is quickly gaining popularity even to celebrity customers.  This is my favorite because my kids' pictures are printed.  Please visit their website as you can have one via their no-fuss online orders.




The newest is quite ostentatious and girly - it has diamond stubs and lovely swirls.  I love how the diamonds feel on my hand.


Maybe I can splurge and buy more if I can save a part of my budget for food.  :)

What is your favorite phone accessory?



No comments:

Post a Comment