Thursday, August 25, 2011

One Fine Day with Nemo

One of the things I love most about my work is that I get to do it from the comforts of my home whenever I need to.  It is one good idea to keep your employee from being burned out because it gives them a whole  new different perspective of a "workplace" whenever possible.

Anyhow, today was one of those days.  My family's been without a household help for two weeks now so if my Mother is not available to look after the kids, I will need to take over.

My pre-schooler is currently in school - that leaves Nemo and myself alone at home.  Nemo, being the active two-year old that she is, likes "exploring" around.  The place looked like Hiroshima in the 1940s!

The next photos were taken less than 20 seconds apart...



Do you see those neatly placed Reader's Digest magazines by the headboard?


... there they are 20 seconds after!


Trust my kids to spice up my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment