Monday, March 5, 2012

Two Movies We Are Looking Forward To

It's been crazy here at home with the flu outbreak and all.  I am still unwell and I feel miserable that I did transmit the virus to Nemo.  Whenever we have a chance, we stay in bed to rest.  That explains why I can't drag my lazy self to write.

Let me just leave you with teasers of two cartoon movies that my whole family loves.

Tangled Ever After:  The Rings

I think this went straight to video.  I can't wait to buy this!


Despicable Me 2

The sequel to Despicable Me 2 will come out July of next year.  Illusion recently released a teaser and they are just adorable!


On a side note, I hope you and your family are on tip-top shape.  For my friends here in the Philippines, it is a hot summer.  Stock up on vitamins, sunblock at water.  

No comments:

Post a Comment